Today is the release of the results. Wasn't excited at all, just some jitters. Well, the results was predictable I suppose, my GPA maintained no change which is good, if it dropped any further I seriously think I don't know what to do. Was kinda disappointed though it's predictable.
Anyway, been trying to find out about some overseas Universities that I can try if the local universities are not in my league any more. Cost is one thing, the other is the emotional part. Sometimes I really wonder will my leaving/departure make a difference to anyone? People will miss you badly for the first few weeks then eventually you are no longer being missed and perhaps someday people just forget about you.
Anyway, been trying to find out about some overseas Universities that I can try if the local universities are not in my league any more. Cost is one thing, the other is the emotional part. Sometimes I really wonder will my leaving/departure make a difference to anyone? People will miss you badly for the first few weeks then eventually you are no longer being missed and perhaps someday people just forget about you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home